One Lovely Blog Award

one-lovely-blog-award

Thank you to Murphy Must Have Had Kids  for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.

As part of the award, I need to share 7 things about myself that you may not know. Here goes:

1. When I was in Grade 6, I was on a TV show called Spelling Bee. We didn’t win.
  2. I used to be a “big and beautiful” model. What a stupid name for a group of hot chicks that weren’t skinny sticks.  🙂
  3. I LOVE scalp massages and would happily have one every single day if I could.
  4. I think I may be a hermit or was meant to be one. I like NOT leaving my house.
  5. I had a miscarriage.
  6. I can’t stand wearing socks. I wear them in the winter because my feet get cold, but I hate them.
  7. I hate tea. I’ve tried a bazillion kinds and I just do not understand the attraction. It’s slightly coloured, weird smelling water. What is that about?

The Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you. 2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post. 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. 5. Include this set of rules. 6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.

My nominees for this award:

Shandra Carlson   Zala In and Out Thoughts   The DIY Mommy    Alice at Wonderland

The Dulock Diaries    MagzDlife     Make Jen’s Day

The Personal Trainer Chronicles    Lifesavers

*Disclaimer: This is the first time I’ve carried forward a blog award. It takes a lot of time and please don’t feel obligated to follow the rules. (In fact, I “stole” this disclaimer from the lovely gal that nominated me). Please know though, that I nominated you because I love your blog and not just because I “had to”.

Tagged:

7 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award

1. murphymusthavehadkids February 3, 2013 at 1:56 pm Reply

That’s awesome that you were a “big and beautiful” model. lol I can’t believe they called it that! 🙂

• this mom's got something to say ... February 3, 2013 at 2:08 pm Reply

I know, right? Nothing like, “we think you’re pretty enough to be a model, but we still want you to know that you’re fat and not like the others”. But thanks for coming out. 😉

• aliceatwonderland February 3, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Oh, yeah, and of course “big” in model land is anyone over size 0, right?

2. aliceatwonderland February 3, 2013 at 4:16 pm Reply

Thanks! I love blog bling. Interesting responses. I hate tea too, which I realize is quite ironic. Good thing I’m not really British. Weird smelling water – apt description indeed!

3. this mom's got something to say ... February 3, 2013 at 4:18 pm Reply

I am just loving that “Alice” hates tea. That made my day.

4. MonicaMakesYouABombshell February 4, 2013 at 1:56 pm Reply

❤ Love

5. The Personal Trainer Chronicles February 5, 2013 at 11:20 am Reply

Thank You ❤ You are one interesting, lovely lady!!